ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Authors should indicate the sub-theme under which their abstract falls.
- Abstracts must have a title which should have no more than 25 words. The title should be in bold and NOT all caps.
- Author and co-author(s) names and institutional affiliations should be included under the title. Degrees or professional titles should not be included. The name of the presenting author should be underlined.
- Provide contact information for the presenting author including both email address and telephone number.
- Research abstracts should be formatted into the following subsections: Background, Methods, Results and Conclusion. These subheadings should NOT all be caps. Appropriate subsections should be used for other abstracts.
- The body of the abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- Abstracts should not include tables, figures, references or acknowledgements.
- Abstracts should be prepared in Times New Romans, 12 point font size and single spaced.
Submit the abstract as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: ‘IFEH MUEHSA 2019 abstract submission’.
All abstracts that follow submission guidelines will be reviewed by the scientific committee. Notifications will be emailed only to the person who submitted the abstract. Presentation formats (oral or poster) of accepted abstracts will be communicated by the scientific committee.
Abstract submission deadline: 31st August 2018
Abstract acceptance notification: 30th September 2018
Conference registration deadline: 28th February 2019
For any further details, contact:
Department of Disease Control and Environmental Health
School of Public Health
Makerere University College of Health Sciences